Flights from Gainesville (GNV) to Santa Ana (SNA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Gainesville to Santa Ana across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in California As you had searched for Santa Ana, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Gainesville to Santa Ana
- Only 66.5 miles separate Gainesville from Jacksonville (JAX)
- Only 84.7 miles separate Gainesville from Daytona Beach (DAB)
- Only 90 miles separate Gainesville from Sanford (SFB)
Additional useful information for Santa Ana
- In Gainesville, the weather for the next ten days is 62°F, but in Santa Ana it’ll be 78°F.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.43 inches less rainfall in Santa Ana than in Gainesville.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 75% chance of sun in Santa Ana as opposed to 62% in Gainesville.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Gainesville to Santa Ana
- The largest plane flying between Gainesville and Santa Ana is the Canadair Regional Jet 900
- Gainesville to Santa Ana flights have a very low cancellation rate
- Flights from Gainesville to Santa Ana are typically delayed by 26 mins
- Flights from Gainesville to Santa Ana most frequently use Atlanta International as a connection
- Flights from Gainesville to Santa Ana offer a Saab SF340A/B as the smallest available aircraft
- The percent of flights delayed between Gainesville and Santa Ana is 1.4 percent
- Between Gainesville and Santa Ana ExpressJet operates 192 flights per week
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Gainesville and Santa Ana
- The Canadair CRJ 200 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Gainesville and Santa Ana