Flights from Chicago (CHI) to Norfolk (ORF)Edit search
Prices from $190 to $190
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Chicago to Norfolk across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$190RT including taxes
Jan 04 2018 Jan 30 2018
Chicago (ORD) to Norfolk (ORF)
Flying with: American Airlines
Price subject to availability. Last updated 17 hours ago.
$190RT including taxes
Dec 25 2017 Jan 01 2018
Chicago (CHI) to Norfolk (ORF)
Flying with: United Airlines
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 18 hours ago.
Travel information for Chicago to Norfolk
Partners with flight deals forChicago to Norfolk3
Deals on offer forChicago to Norfolk16
Cheapest ticket price forChicago to Norfolk$189
Average deal price forChicago to Norfolk$232
Flight duration forChicago to Norfolk2 hrs 2 mins
How much do things cost in Norfolk and Chicago?
Chicago is 1% cheaper than Norfolk
One-way ticket (local transport)
1 mile taxi journey
Large bottle of water
Additional useful information for Norfolk
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Norfolk is expected to be 12°F warmer than Chicago (32°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.03 inches more rain in Norfolk than in Chicago.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 37% chance of sun in both Norfolk and Chicago.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Chicago to Norfolk
- Chicago to Norfolk flights are not usually subject to diversions
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Chicago to Norfolk is 9.2 percent
- The most common connection between Chicago and Norfolk is Charlotte/Douglas International
- Traveling between Chicago and Norfolk typically provides 191 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- The smallest plane flying between Chicago and Norfolk is the Canadair CRJ 200
- Each week Mesa Airlines operates 56 flights from Chicago to Norfolk
- Flights from Chicago to Norfolk offer an Embraer EMB 170/EMB 190 as the largest available aircraft
- The Canadair CRJ 700 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Chicago and Norfolk
- The average delay time for flights between Chicago and Norfolk is 57 mins