Flights from Phoenix (PHX) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Phoenix to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Phoenix to Las Vegas
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Phoenix?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
With its neon lights, glittery shows, slot machines, and more, you will find lots to do in Las Vegas no matter what time of the day. Many people travel here to play in the casinos of the Las Vegas Strip. Try your hand at the blackjack tables at the Bellagio Resort or play poker at the Mirage Hotel. Las Vegas is not just about gambling. Stop by Venetian Hotel, to take a gondola ride, enjoy French food at the Paris Hotel, or ride the roller coaster at the New York New York Hotel. In the evening, check out one of the performances at Caesar's Palace. Best of all, Las Vegas is only 45 minutes away from Phoenix by plane, so you can travel to the city and still have plenty of time for fun.
How long is the flight from Phoenix to Las Vegas?
Direct flights from Phoenix to Las Vegas are about 45 minutes long. Flights that travel through connecting cities, such as Los Angeles, will have longer travel times.
Which airlines operate flights from Phoenix to Las Vegas?
American, Allegiant, and southwest Airlines operate direct flights between Phoenix and Las Vegas. Airlines offering flights through connecting cities include United, Delta, and Alaska Airlines.
How frequent are flights between Phoenix and Las Vegas?
There are 115 direct flights every week from Phoenix to Las Vegas, plus many indirect flight options. Southwest is a popular airline, offering 323 direct and indirect flights.
Which airports serve Phoenix and Las Vegas?
Phoenix's main airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, located 30 miles away, also serves the city. Las Vegas is served by McCarran International Airport.
Which direct flight route between Phoenix and Las Vegas is cheapest?
Direct flights from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Las Vegas are typically the cheapest, and Southwest has the most flight options. Passengers should include cost of travel to the airport in their final price.
Both Phoenix and Las Vegas experience a hot, dry, desert climate, with temperatures reaching over 100 degrees F during the summer months. Las Vegas can become cool at night and during the winter season due to its elevated location. Las Vegas is a city for play, including Fremont Street, High Roller Ferris Wheel, gondola rides, and the casinos of the Strip. The city has a gorgeous desert landscape that is not to be missed.
Get ready for an exciting trip to Las Vegas, NV. Check out our Cheapflights smart search engine to find some of the best deals for your flight from Phoenix to Las Vegas.
Other user searches
- New York to Bahamas flights
- New York to Raleigh-Durham International
- Cheap Honolulu to Hawaii flights
- Cheap Burlington Municipal to Frankton flights
- Flights to Nassau from Fort Walton Beach
- Flights to Mackinaw City from Pasadena
- Southwest Airlines flights
- Duluth to Geneva flights
- Flights Philadelphia to Hawaii
- Flights to Texas
Facts and figures about flying from Phoenix to Las Vegas
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Phoenix and Las Vegas is a Fairchild-Swearingen SA26/SA226/SA227 Metro/Merlin
- On average all flights between Phoenix and Las Vegas offer a total of 2653 seats per day
- Flights from Phoenix to Las Vegas typically have a delay of 37 mins
- For flights between Phoenix and Las Vegas, the average cancellation rate is 0.2%
- When traveling between Phoenix and Las Vegas, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Phoenix and Las Vegas
- Southwest Airlines Co. operates 323 flights a week from Phoenix to Las Vegas
- Airbus A600-600F is the biggest available airplane for flights between Phoenix and Las Vegas
- Phoenix to Las Vegas flights are delayed 3.4% of the time