Flights from Jacksonville (JAX) to New York (NYC)Edit search
Prices from $176 to $539
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Jacksonville to New York across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$539RT including taxes
Jun 27 2018 Jul 02 2018
Jacksonville (JAX) to New York (LGA)
View more dates with Smartfares.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 5 hours ago.
$177RT including taxes
Mar 02 2018 Mar 03 2018
Jacksonville (JAX) to New York (JFK)
Flying with: JetBlue Airways
View more dates with OneTravel.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 6 hours ago.
$177RT including taxes
Feb 12 2018 Feb 13 2018
Jacksonville (JAX) to Newark Liberty International (EWR)
Flying with: United Airlines
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 7 hours ago.
Travel information for Jacksonville to New York
Partners with offers for flights fromJacksonville to New York4
Number of flight deals forJacksonville to New York26
Cheapest flight forJacksonville to New York$171
Average deal price forJacksonville to New York$381
Average flight time forJacksonville to New York2 hrs 27 mins
Jacksonville to New Yorkonly 836 miles
How much do things cost in New York and Jacksonville?
Jacksonville is 26% cheaper than New York
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
1 mile taxi journey
1 bedroom apartment downtown
Large bottle of water
Additional useful information for New York
- Over the next ten days, New York (42°F) is expected to be 20°F cooler than Jacksonville (62°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.14 inches more rain in New York than in Jacksonville.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 56% in New York as opposed to 68% in Jacksonville.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Jacksonville to New York
- Every week JetBlue Airways has 81 flights from Jacksonville to New York
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Jacksonville and New York is a Canadair Regional Jet 900
- A delay of 1 hr 9 mins is common when flying from Jacksonville to New York
- From Jacksonville to New York, the most frequently used aircraft is an Embraer EMB 195
- For flights between Jacksonville and New York, the average cancellation rate is 3.6%
- Traveling between Jacksonville and New York typically provides 423 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- Charlotte/Douglas International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Jacksonville and New York
- The largest aircraft flying between Jacksonville and New York is an Airbus A320-100/200
- Jacksonville to New York flights are not usually subject to diversions