Cheap flights to National/Zaventem (BRU)
A busy European airport, Brussels International Airport (BRU) is well-situated for further flights around Europe and Asia, but handles traffic from all over the world. Brussels Airlines is based here, and flies directly to more than 40 cities around Europe. Most recently, Thai Airways International and Brussels Airport have established a direct route between Bangkok and Brussels.
Located 7 miles (11km) northeast of Brussels in Zaventem, the airport was awarded Best Airport in Europe by the Airports Council International in 2005. Although that was a few years ago, the level of service hasn’t changed, and the airy and spotlessly clean airport is a genuine pleasure to use. You should, however, keep your belongings close at hand, as pickpockets are becoming more common, especially in the public areas before security. Also note that staff shortages have seen the average luggage collection wait-time increase to over 30 minutes.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to National/Zaventem
USA departure airports for flights to National/Zaventem
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to National/Zaventem
- Boston (BOS)
- New York (NYC)
- Knoxville (TYS)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Newark (EWR)
- Miami (MIA)
- Mexico City (MEX)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- St Louis (STL)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Washington (WAS)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Guatemala City (GUA)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Portland (PDX)
- Austin (AUS)
- Houston (IAH)
- San Jose (SJO)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Cancun (CUN)
Useful information about National/Zaventem
More useful information about National/Zaventem
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
Other user searches
- Louisville to Hawaii
- Flights to Oklahoma
- Morelia from Las Vegas
- Cheap flights to Aruba
- Cheap Boise Air Terminal (Gowen Field) to White Plains flights
- Tahiti from Atlanta
- Cheap flights to Marshall Islands
- Costa Rica flights
- Chicago to Rhode Island
- Flights from San Francisco to Turks and Caicos Islands