Cheap flights to Mykonos (JMK)
Close to Mykonos, the main port town on the beautiful island of Mykonos in the South Aegean, Mykonos National Airport is the main entry point to this popular Greek tourist destination.
Mykonos Town is the most cosmopolitan town in the Greek islands, with streets lined with cafes, boutiques and galleries. Although very crowded in peak season (especially July and August) the town retains its beautiful architecture, with whitewashed steps and colourful seaside cottages. Take a stroll through the many museums or stop in at one of the trendy beachfront cocktail bars and watch the sunset over the ocean.
The island is tiny – only about 15km long and 10km at its widest point. You can get around by bus, taxi, car, scooter or boat. During off season the airport all but shuts down, with just two airlines operating daily flights to Mykonos National Airport from Athens.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Mykonos
USA departure airports for flights to Mykonos
This is useful information about Mykonos
More useful information about Mykonos
- In Athens, you can explore the Acropolis, the Parthenon, and the Epidaurus amphitheater.
- A popular time to take one way flights to Greece is between June and August when the weather is best.
- When your last minute flight to Greece arrives, you'll be in the country where the Olympic Games were born.
- The beautiful and verdant island Zante or Zakynthos, on the Ionian islands, is another popular vacation destination.
- Many travelers take direct flights to Greece for a tour of Athens or on a honeymoon to Santorini.
- Crete is the largest and most popular of the Greek islands, with two international airports.
- One place worth visiting is the Peloponissos, which has a spectacular landscape of mountains, caves, and volcanoes.
- Greece enjoys long Mediterranean summers, with warm temperatures and about 11 hours of sunshine a day.