Cheap flights to Marignane-Provence (MRS)
Marseille Provence Airport (MRS) is the primary airport for the Provence region. Situated 16 miles (27km) northwest of Marseille, the airport is the primary hub for resorts such as Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, and Miramas.
Flights to Marseille Provence Airport come from all over Europe, including London, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Casablanca, Barcelona, Lisbon, Geneva, Milan, Brussels, Amsterdam, Rome, Helsinki, Ajaccio, Venice and Athens. There are few intercontinental routes, including flights from Montreal, Ouagadougou and Mauritius.
Processing more than 7 million passengers per year, the airport built a new terminal specifically for budget airlines; however the terminal is generally regarded to have a “budget” feel to it, and can have uncomfortable waiting periods and a lack of seating in busy periods.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Marignane-Provence
USA departure airports for flights to Marignane-Provence
This is useful information about Marignane-Provence
More useful information about Marignane-Provence
- France flights are available between major cities. Air France has many domestic flights.
- Lyon is France's second city and its location near to the Alps makes it the perfect base to explore the country.
- A founding member state of the European Union, France is the largest one by area.
- Spring is a very popular time to book direct flights to France.
- Destinations for one way flights to France are often Nice and the Cote d'Azur region.
- Southern France has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and very hot summers.
- Take a last minute flight to France and travel on the TGV, the high speed inter-city train service.
- Toulouse, known as The Ville Rose, or pink city, is a vibrant metropolis with a huge student population.