Flights from Buffalo (BUF) to Lexington (LEX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Buffalo to Lexington across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Kentucky As you had searched for Lexington, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Buffalo to Lexington
- Only 16.9 miles separate Buffalo from Niagara Falls (IAG)
- Only 54.9 miles separate Buffalo from Jamestown (JHW)
- Only 57.2 miles separate Buffalo from Hamilton (YHM)
How much do things cost in Lexington and Buffalo?
Additional useful information for Lexington
- The weather in Lexington for the next ten days will be 59°F - that’s 17°F warmer than Buffalo.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.12 inches more rain in Lexington than in Buffalo.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 0% chance of sun in both Lexington and Buffalo.
Other user searches
- Flights to Hong Kong
- Barnstable Municipal-Boardman/Polando Field to Vilanculos
- Flights Burlington to Ouarzazate
- Malpensa flights
- Cheapest flights Toronto
- Flights deals to Charlotte
- Baltimore to Emerald flights
- New Orleans to Budapest cheap flights
- Cheap flights from Longview to Kiruna
- Flights Schladming from Alamogordo-White Sands Regional
Facts and figures about flying from Buffalo to Lexington
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Buffalo to Lexington is the Boeing 737-900
- Flights from Buffalo to Lexington most frequently use Atlanta International as a connection
- Buffalo to Lexington flights are not usually subject to diversions
- The average delay between Buffalo and Lexington is 12 mins
- The smallest plane flying between Buffalo and Lexington is the Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Buffalo to Lexington is 0.8 percent
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 134 flights a week from Buffalo to Lexington
- Buffalo to Lexington flights are delayed 2.9% of the time
- The majority of flights between Buffalo and Lexington are completed by an Embraer ERJ 145