Flights from Orlando (MCO) to New York (NYC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Orlando to New York across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Orlando to New York
How much do things cost in New York and Orlando?
Additional useful information for New York
One of the most iconic cities in the world, New York City offers an endless supply of activities, all packed into a small area. In the space of a single day, you can sip coffee while you stroll over the Brooklyn Bridge, ride bikes with the locals in Central Park, shop Fifth Avenue and attend a Broadway showstopper in the evening. No matter what your budget and time frame, this exciting city makes a fun getaway from balmy Orlando.
How long is the flight from Orlando to New York City?
The flight from Orlando to New York City lasts slightly more than two hours. Depending on gate holds and taxiing on the runway, your total transit time could extend to three hours.
Which airlines operate flights from Orlando to New York City?
The Orlando to New York City route is popular and well-traveled, so it's easy to find flights on a wide range of carriers. All major U.S. airlines make the journey, including American, Delta and United. In addition, you can find flights on jetBlue, Southwest and Spirit.
How frequent are flights between Orlando and New York City?
More than 45 direct flights leave Orlando for New York City each day, making it easy to find an option that fits into your schedule.
Which airports serve Orlando to New York City?
When flying direct to New York City, you'll leave from the Orlando International Airport. It's important to note that flights to New York City arrive at one of three different airports: John F. Kennedy International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport, or LaGuardia Airport. LaGuardia is closest to the city, but both JFK and Newark provide easy public transportation links.
Which direct flight route between Orlando and New York City is cheapest?
When flying to New York City, the cheapest route is usually the one between Orlando and Newark Liberty International Airport. Don't rule out flights to JFK, however; often, the prices to this airport are only slightly higher.
If you're visiting New York City for the first time, be sure to hit the highlights. Visit the Statue of Liberty, enjoy views of the city from the Empire State Building and soak in the lights and the energy in Times Square. Experience the city's unparalleled cultural opportunities with a trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and an evening performance at Carnegie Hall. If you're into sports, check out a Yankees game or stop by Madison Square Garden to cheer on the Knicks. For trips with the kids, the dinosaur exhibits at the American Museum of Natural History are a surefire crowd-pleaser.
With Cheapflights, it's quick and easy to find the cheapest fare on flights from Orlando to New York City. Use our smart search engine to compare dates, times and airports.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Orlando to New York
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Orlando and New York
- From Orlando to New York, United Air Lines Inc. operates 288 flights a week
- The Boeing 757 Mixed is the largest aircraft operating flights between Orlando and New York
- Flights between Orlando and New York typically provide 2600 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Orlando and New York
- The average delay time for flights between Orlando and New York is 1 hr 12 mins
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Orlando to New York is 0.7 percent
- When flying from Orlando to New York, Charlotte/Douglas International is the most common place passengers connect in
- The smallest plane flying between Orlando and New York is the Embraer EMB 195