Cheap flights to Ibiza (IBZ)
Ibiza Airport (IBZ) is the main gateway to two of the Balearic Islands - Ibiza and Formentera. The airport is 4.3 miles (7km) southwest of Ibiza, and although the island is small, its popularity as a summer party destination ensures passenger numbers of around 5 million passengers each year.
About 85 percent of the visitors to Ibiza arrive between May and October. If you’re there at the right time (and in the right mood), you can catch some of the world’s best trance, house, and techno deejays performing all through the summer.
Alternatively, you can take one of the many guided tours through the city and surrounds, many parts of which have been declared world heritage sites.
The airport is quite small, with only one terminal building, and getting into town is easy enough using either the buses or taxis. Aside from grabbing a bite to eat, or getting a beer at the bar, there isn’t a whole lot to do at the airport itself.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Ibiza
USA departure airports for flights to Ibiza
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Ibiza
- New York (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Houston (IAH)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Miami (MIA)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Newark (EWR)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Denver (DEN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Portland (PDX)
- Fort Myers (RSW)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Oakland (OAK)
- San Jose (SJC)
This is useful information about Ibiza
More useful information about Ibiza
- The Catalans enjoy calcotades in late winter and early spring, which is a different kind of BBQ.
- Compared to the UK, Spain is 5 times as large, but only has 2/3 of the population.
- To see birds and plants not found anywhere else in the world, go to the Islote de Lobos Nature Reserve.
- Some well known artists that hail from Spain, include Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Joan Miró.
- One of Majorca’s tourist attractions is the Coves del Drac. Take a last minute flight to Spain to see it.
- With a one way flight to Spain, you can find deals if you are flexible with your dates.
- The best months for direct flights to Spain are May, June, and September.
- In July and August, Spain is extremely hot. The rest of the year the climate is generally temperate.
- Valencia has renowned museums, art collections, and it is where paella was created.
- Ibiza is known for its hedonistic resorts, electric nightlife, and fine beaches.
Other user searches
- Virgin Atlantic
- Cheap flights to St Lucia from Seattle
- Cheap flights to Hawaii
- Flights Pittsburgh to Rio de Janeiro
- Flights Hawaii from Kansas City
- Buffalo to Guadalajara cheap flights
- Philadelphia to New Zealand flights
- Philip Billard Municipal to Crotone
- Washington to England flights
- Aberdeen Regional to Ireland