Flights from New York (NYC) to Grand Rapids (GRR)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Grand Rapids across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Michigan As you had searched for Grand Rapids, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for New York to Grand Rapids
- Only 28.8 miles separate New York from White Plains (HPN)
- Only 47.5 miles separate New York from Islip (ISP)
- Only 51.9 miles separate New York from Trenton (TTN)
How much do things cost in Grand Rapids and New York?
Additional useful information for Grand Rapids
- The weather in Grand Rapids is likely to be 77°F for the next ten days.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.02 inches more rainfall in Grand Rapids than in New York.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 10% chance of sunshine in Grand Rapids as opposed to 23% in New York.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Grand Rapids
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between New York and Grand Rapids
- For flights between New York and Grand Rapids, the typical cancellation rate is 4.3 percent
- There are on average 89 seats available each day on flights from New York to Grand Rapids
- Flights from New York to Grand Rapids offer an Embraer EMB 170/EMB 190 as the largest available aircraft
- Between New York and Grand Rapids Chautauqua Airlines operates 20 flights per week
- Flights from New York to Grand Rapids typically have a delay of 58 mins
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from New York to Grand Rapids is the Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- When traveling between New York and Grand Rapids, the most commonly used aircraft is an Embraer ERJ 145
- Flights from New York to Grand Rapids most frequently use Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County as a connection