Flights from Detroit (DTT) to New York (NYC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Detroit to New York across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in New York State As you had searched for New York, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Detroit to New York
- Windsor (YQG) is only 10.3 miles from Detroit
- Flint (FNT) is only 52.7 miles from Detroit
- Sarnia (YZR) is only 60.1 miles from Detroit
How much do things cost in New York and Detroit?
Additional useful information for New York
- In the next ten days, Detroit will be 78°F, whereas New York will be 73°F, that’s 5°F cooler.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.08 inches more rainfall in New York than in Detroit.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 49% chance of sun in New York as opposed to 31% in Detroit.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Detroit to New York
- If you’re flying between Detroit and New York the most popular airline is Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- For flights between Detroit and New York, the typical cancellation rate is 3.6 percent
- The most common connection between Detroit and New York is Reagan National
- When traveling between Detroit and New York, the most commonly used aircraft is an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- A delay of 1 hr 2 mins is common when flying between Detroit and New York
- Flights from Detroit to New York are not usually diverted
- 14.5 percent of flights from Detroit to New York are delayed
- Traveling between Detroit and New York typically provides 1671 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- The McDonnell Douglas MD-90 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Detroit and New York