Flights from Detroit (DTT) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Florida As you had searched for Fort Lauderdale, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Detroit to Fort Lauderdale
- Only 10.3 miles separate Detroit from Windsor (YQG)
- Only 52.7 miles separate Detroit from Flint (FNT)
- Only 60.1 miles separate Detroit from Sarnia (YZR)
How much do things cost in Fort Lauderdale and Detroit?
Additional useful information for Fort Lauderdale
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Fort Lauderdale is expected to be 2°F warmer than Detroit (78°F).
- There will be 0.27 inches more rainfall in Fort Lauderdale than in Detroit over the next ten days.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 0% in Fort Lauderdale as opposed to 11% in Detroit.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Narita
- Flights to Dominican Republic
- Cuba cheap flight
- Flights from New York to Texas
- Honolulu to New York
- Flights to El Salvador from Walla Walla
- Flights New Orleans to San Diego
- Phoenix to Kansas City
- Miami to Bahamas cheap flights
- Flights to Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo from San Luis Obispo
Facts and figures about flying from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale
- There is a very low cancellation rate for Detroit to Fort Lauderdale flights
- Between Detroit and Fort Lauderdale Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 166 flights per week
- Flights from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale offer an Airbus A319 as the smallest available aircraft
- Detroit to Fort Lauderdale flights are delayed 13.4% of the time
- The average delay between Detroit and Fort Lauderdale is 34 mins
- Flights from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale are not usually diverted
- On average all flights between Detroit and Fort Lauderdale offer a total of 1724 seats per day
- When traveling between Detroit and Fort Lauderdale, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 757 Mixed
- Boeing 757-300 is the biggest available airplane for flights between Detroit and Fort Lauderdale