Flights from Miami (MIA) to Chicago-O'Hare International (ORD)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Miami to Chicago-O'Hare International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Miami to Chicago-O'Hare International
Flight time forMiami to Chicago-O'Hare International3 hrs 10 mins
Miami to Chicago-O'Hare International1202 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Miami
- Only 19.6 miles separate Miami from Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Only 62.6 miles separate Miami from West Palm Beach (PBI)
- Only 90.7 miles separate Miami from Marathon (MTH)
How much do things cost in Chicago and Miami?
1 mile taxi journey
Taxi - fixed fee
One-way ticket (local transport)
Large bottle of water
Additional useful information for Chicago-O'Hare International
- In the next ten days, Miami will be 82°F, whereas Chicago-O'Hare International will be 82°F, that’s the same temperature.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.26 inches less rain in Chicago-O'Hare International than in Miami.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 21% in Chicago-O'Hare International as opposed to 0% in Miami.
Other user searches
- Flights to Hawaii
- Cheap flights to Kuala Terengganu from Lynchburg Rgnl/Preston Glenn Field
- United Airlines
- Fort Lauderdale to Cyprus
- Montrose to England
- Flights from New York to Oklahoma
- Cheap flights Molokai
- Cheap flights to Seattle - Tacoma International
- Flights from Dallas to Anaheim
- Brazil airport information
Facts and figures about flying from Miami to Chicago-O'Hare International
- 14.6 percent of flights from Miami to Chicago-O'Hare International are delayed
- About 1% of flights are diverted along the Miami to Chicago-O'Hare International route
- The Canadair CRJ 700 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Miami and Chicago-O'Hare International
- Flights from Miami to Chicago-O'Hare International offer a Boeing 747-400 (Domestic) as the largest available aircraft
- When flying from Miami to Chicago-O'Hare International, Charlotte/Douglas International is the most common place passengers connect in
- If you’re flying between Miami and Chicago-O'Hare International you will most likely travel with a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Flights from Miami to Chicago-O'Hare International typically arrive at Terminal 3
- On average all flights between Miami and Chicago-O'Hare International offer a total of 2161 seats per day
- If you’re flying between Miami and Chicago-O'Hare International the most popular airline is American Airlines Inc.
- For flights between Miami and Chicago-O'Hare International, the typical cancellation rate is 1.4 percent