Flights from Knoxville (TYS) to Champaign (CMI)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Knoxville to Champaign across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Illinois As you had searched for Champaign, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Knoxville to Champaign
- Only 88 miles separate Knoxville from Asheville (AVL)
- Only 93.3 miles separate Knoxville from Johnson City (TRI)
- Only 95.7 miles separate Knoxville from Chattanooga (CHA)
Additional useful information for Champaign
- In Knoxville, the weather for the next ten days is 44°F, but in Champaign it’ll be 39°F.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.01 inches more rain in Champaign than in Knoxville.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 66% in Champaign as opposed to 60% in Knoxville.
Other user searches
- Great Falls to San Jose Cabo flights
- Flights to Rapid City
- Cheap flights from Denver to Atlanta
- Cheap flights to Raleigh-Durham International from Baltimore
- Airline tickets to Ukraine
- Flights to Albania from Denver
- Flights from Buffalo to Nicaragua
- Cheapest flights to Honolulu
- Cheap Sarasota to Portugal flights
- Flights to Australia
Facts and figures about flying from Knoxville to Champaign
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Knoxville to Champaign is the Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- On average, flights from Knoxville to Champaign are cancelled 1.8% of the time
- Knoxville to Champaign flights are delayed 3% of the time
- The average delay between Knoxville and Champaign is 32 mins
- Chicago-O'Hare International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Knoxville and Champaign
- Flights between Knoxville and Champaign are rarely subject to diversions
- ExpressJet operates 91 flights per week between Knoxville and Champaign
- From Knoxville to Champaign, the most frequently used aircraft is an Embraer ERJ 145