Cheap flights to Melbourne - Tullamarine (MEL)
Melbourne-Tullamarine Airport (MEL) is one of the biggest and busiest in Australia, handling more than 28 million passengers each year and servicing the greater Melbourne area of Victoria.
The airport has four terminals: Terminal 1 services domestic flights from Qantas and its affiliates, Terminal 2 handles international flights, Terminal 3 is devoted to Virgin Australia and Regional Express Airlines (Rex), and Terminal 4 is for Tiger Airways.
The airport has modern (if modest) facilities for such a high-volume hub, but generally handles the crowds with style. The only hiccups come at Australia’s notoriously strict customs points, where queues can sometimes be long and frustrating.
Flights to Melbourne-Tullamarine Airport come in from all over Asia and Oceania, with select routes from further abroad, including Beijing, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Seoul, Shanghai, Auckland, Singapore, Sydney, Manila, Los Angeles, London, Cairns, Canberra, Adelaide, Alice Springs, Honolulu, Bali, Mauritius, Doha, Phuket, Perth and Hanoi.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Melbourne - Tullamarine
USA departure airports for flights to Melbourne - Tullamarine
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Melbourne - Tullamarine
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- New York (NYC)
- Miami (MIA)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Columbia (CAE)
- Newark (EWR)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Denver (DEN)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Orlando (MCO)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Jose (SJC)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Austin (AUS)
Interesting information about Melbourne - Tullamarine
More useful information about Melbourne - Tullamarine
- Sydney is Australia's oldest city and has international style and superb dining.
- Looking for daily deals while in Australia? Groupon and Living Social have a presence there too.
- If you are looking for Australian beaches, Bondi Beach in Sydney should be a first stop.
- Last minute flight deals to Australia can be found if you are flexible with your travel dates.
- The 'real' Tasmanian Devil is found on the island of Tasmania, and is the size of a small dog.
- Book a direct flight to Australia to see bizarre wildlife and beautiful beaches.
- Take a one way flight to Australia and you'll will be picking up some of the local slang in no time.
- Want to visit the capital city? It's little-known Canberra; not Sydney or Melbourne.
- Some of Australia's six states are New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
- The off season in Australia is June through August when winter is in full effect.