Flights from Honolulu (HNL) to Tokyo (TYO)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Honolulu to Tokyo across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Japan As you had searched for Tokyo, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Honolulu to Tokyo
- Only 46.4 miles separate Honolulu from Kaunakakai (MKK)
- Only 58.8 miles separate Honolulu from Kalaupapa (LUP)
- Only 66.3 miles separate Honolulu from Lanai City (LNY)
How much do things cost in Tokyo and Honolulu?
Additional useful information for Tokyo
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Tokyo is expected to be 8°F warmer than Honolulu (78°F).
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.02 inches less rainfall in Tokyo than in Honolulu.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 45% in Tokyo as opposed to 0% in Honolulu.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Honolulu to Tokyo
- From Honolulu to Tokyo, Japan Air Lines Company, Ltd. operates 84 flights a week
- Flights from Honolulu to Tokyo are not usually diverted
- There are 3747 daily seats available for flights between Honolulu and Tokyo
- If you’re flying between Honolulu and Tokyo you will most likely travel with a Boeing 767-300 Freighter
- Flights from Honolulu to Tokyo typically have a delay of 43 mins
- For flights between Honolulu and Tokyo, the average cancellation rate is 0.3%