Flights from Dallas (DFW) to New York (NYC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Dallas to New York across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in New York State As you had searched for New York, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Dallas to New York
- Only 6.2 miles separate Dallas from Fort Worth (FTW)
- Only 85.4 miles separate Dallas from Tyler (TYR)
- Only 85.9 miles separate Dallas from Waco (ACT)
How much do things cost in New York and Dallas?
Additional useful information for New York
New York City is often at the top of every traveler's must-see list, and it is easy to see why. This vibrant, diverse city is always on the go 24 hours a day. There is so much to see and do here, you are sure to find something no matter what your interest. Enjoy art at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, catch a performance at one of the theaters on Broadway, or go shopping on Fifth Avenue. Many people enjoy simply walking the streets, taking in all the sights and sounds New York City has to offer. From the Empire State building to the sidewalk cafes of SoHo, you will find it all here. What's best, your flight from Dallas is less than 3 hours, given you plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day.
How long is the flight from Dallas to New York City?
Direct flights from Dallas, TX to New York City, NY are approximately three hours long. Some flights may have a stopover, which will increase the total time it takes to get to New York.
Which airlines operate flights from Dallas to New York City?
Several major U.S. airlines operate flights between Dallas and New York City, including many direct flights. These airlines include American, United, Alaska Airlines, Spirit, Southwest, and Virgin America.
How frequent are flights between Dallas and New York City?
There are around 300 flights per week between Dallas and New York City. Travelers can choose from multiple flights each day, from early morning flights to evening flights.
Which airports serve Dallas to New York City?
Dallas, TX is served by two major airports: Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field. There are three major airports in the New York City metropolitan area: John F. Kennedy International Airport, LaGuardia Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport.
Which direct flight route between Dallas and New York City is cheapest?
American and United typically offer the cheapest direct flights between Dallas and New York City, with daily flights leaving Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and arriving at John F. Kennedy International Airport. Be sure to factor in costs of traveling to and from the airport when considering flights.
You will see New York's famous skyscrapers as soon as your flight passes over the city to descend into the airport. Many buildings are over 50 stories tall, with the highest, One World Trade Center, at 104 stories. You will also notice that the city is filled with movement from more than 8 million residents go about their day. New York City's weather is typically cooler than Dallas, so be sure to pack plenty of layers. If traveling in the winter, you will want to purchase a coat and boots beforehand so you are ready in case of snow. New York City is also much more expensive than Dallas, so be sure to have a budget that covers the things you most want to see.
Be sure to try our smart search engine to find cheap flights from Dallas and New York City and book your next trip to this city.
Other user searches
- Niagara Falls to USA
- Athens from Columbia flights
- Flights from Palm Beach International to Borovets
- Cheap flights to France
- Moline to Montego Bay
- Flights Barcelona from Houston
- Flight to Southwest Florida International
- Flights to Puerto Rico
- Flights to Las Vegas from Memphis
- Atlanta to St Thomas flights
Facts and figures about flying from Dallas to New York
- The largest aircraft flying between Dallas and New York is an Airbus A320-100/200
- Flights from Dallas to New York typically have a delay of 1 hr 1 min
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Dallas to New York is 2.5 percent
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Dallas and New York
- From Dallas to New York, American Airlines Inc. operates 398 flights a week
- Flights from Dallas to New York most frequently use Charlotte/Douglas International as a connection
- The most popular aircraft flying between Dallas and New York is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Traveling between Dallas and New York typically provides 2636 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Dallas to New York is the Canadair CRJ 700