Flights from George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) to John F. Kennedy International (JFK)

Edit search
Prices from $275 to $275

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from George Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$275RT including taxes
Feb 09 2018 Feb 11 2018
2 nights
Houston (IAH) to New York (JFK)
Flying with: American Airlines
$275RT including taxes
Feb 04 2018 Mar 04 2018
28 nights
Houston (IAH) to New York (JFK)
Flying with: American Airlines

Travel information for George Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International

Advertisers with deals forGeorge Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International2
Flights available forGeorge Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International2
Cheapest flight forGeorge Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International$274
Average flight deal forGeorge Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International$274
Average flight time forGeorge Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International3 hrs 47 mins
Distance from George Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International1415 miles

How much do things cost in New York and Houston?

1 mile taxi journey
Houston
$2.20
New York
$2.56
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Houston
$4.00
New York
$7.00
1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs
Houston
$920.55
New York
$1870.48
3 course meal for 2
Houston
$45.00
New York
$80.00
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
Houston
$2.76
New York
$2.75
Source

Additional useful information for John F. Kennedy International

  • In George Bush Intercontinental, the weather for the next ten days is 66°F, but in John F. Kennedy International it’ll be 46°F.
  • In the next ten days, there will be 0.08 inches more rain in John F. Kennedy International than in George Bush Intercontinental.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 46% chance of sunshine in John F. Kennedy International as opposed to 54% in George Bush Intercontinental.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from George Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International

  • There is rarely a delay for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International
  • Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between George Bush Intercontinental and John F. Kennedy International
  • Charlotte/Douglas International is the most commonly used connection for flights between George Bush Intercontinental and John F. Kennedy International
  • George Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International flights will usually take off from Terminal A and land at Terminal 8
  • Cargolux Airlines International operates 4 flights a week from George Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International
  • Traveling between George Bush Intercontinental and John F. Kennedy International typically provides 114 seats for passengers on a daily basis
  • The Boeing 757 Mixed is the smallest airplane available for flights between George Bush Intercontinental and John F. Kennedy International
  • Departing from gate 27 and arriving at gate C34 is common for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to John F. Kennedy International

Popular routes to John F. Kennedy International

Popular routes from George Bush Intercontinental