Flights from Honolulu (HNL) to San Diego (SAN)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Honolulu to San Diego across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in California As you had searched for San Diego, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Honolulu to San Diego
- Distance between Honolulu and Kaunakakai (MKK): 46.4 miles
- Distance between Honolulu and Kalaupapa (LUP): 58.8 miles
- Distance between Honolulu and Lanai City (LNY): 66.3 miles
How much do things cost in San Diego and Honolulu?
Additional useful information for San Diego
- The weather in San Diego for the next ten days will be 68°F - that’s 9°F cooler than Honolulu.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.01 inches less rain in San Diego than in Honolulu.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 46% chance of sun in San Diego as opposed to 0% in Honolulu.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Honolulu to San Diego
- The largest plane flying between Honolulu and San Diego is the Boeing 767-300 Freighter
- When traveling between Honolulu and San Diego, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Flights from Honolulu to San Diego have 519 passenger seats available each day
- When flying from Honolulu to San Diego, Los Angeles International is the most common place passengers connect in
- The average delay time for flights between Honolulu and San Diego is 1 hr 9 mins
- From Honolulu to San Diego, about 1% of flights are diverted
- Hawaiian Airlines operates 30 flights per week between Honolulu and San Diego
- Flights from Honolulu to San Diego are rarely cancelled