Flights from Denver (DEN) to San Diego (SAN)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Denver to San Diego across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in California As you had searched for San Diego, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Denver to San Diego
- Only 67 miles separate Denver from Colorado Springs (COS)
- Only 95.5 miles separate Denver from Cheyenne (CYS)
How much do things cost in San Diego and Denver?
Additional useful information for San Diego
- In Denver, the weather for the next ten days is 71°F, but in San Diego it’ll be 69°F.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.40 inches less rain in San Diego than in Denver.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 62% in San Diego as opposed to 21% in Denver.
Other user searches
- Nevada from Knoxville flights
- United Airlines
- Sarasota to Karachi
- Flights to La Tania from Tri-Cities
- Flights from Laughlin Bullhead International to Schiphol
- Flights from Albuquerque to Victoria Harbour Airport
- Sweden from Fort Lauderdale
- Flights to Los Cabos from Detroit
- Continental Airlines flights
- Flights Nepal from Fort Lauderdale
Facts and figures about flying from Denver to San Diego
- The Embraer EMB 195 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Denver and San Diego
- There are on average 1696 seats available each day on flights from Denver to San Diego
- On average, flights between Denver and San Diego are delayed 14.5% of the time
- A delay of 45 mins is common when flying from Denver to San Diego
- The largest aircraft flying between Denver and San Diego is a Boeing 757 Mixed
- Flights from Denver to San Diego are cancelled 3.2% of the time
- Southwest Airlines Co. is the most popular airline for flights between Denver and San Diego
- The most popular connection between Denver and San Diego is Phoenix Sky Harbor International
- Denver to San Diego flights are not usually subject to diversions
- The most popular aircraft flying between Denver and San Diego is an Airbus A319