Flights from Denver (DEN) to Oklahoma City (OKC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Denver to Oklahoma City across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Denver to Oklahoma City
Avg. flight time fromDenver to Oklahoma City1 hr 29 mins
Here are some alternative departure airports for Denver
- Distance between Denver and Colorado Springs (COS): 67 miles
- Distance between Denver and Cheyenne (CYS): 95.5 miles
How much do things cost in Oklahoma City and Denver?
Denver is 19% more expensive than Oklahoma City
Large bottle of water
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
Additional useful information for Oklahoma City
- The weather in Oklahoma City for the next ten days will be 60°F - that’s 5°F warmer than Denver.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.13 inches more rainfall in Oklahoma City than in Denver.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 33% in Oklahoma City as opposed to 23% in Denver.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Denver to Oklahoma City
- For flights between Denver and Oklahoma City, the average cancellation rate is 2.4%
- On average all flights between Denver and Oklahoma City offer a total of 888 seats per day
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Denver and Oklahoma City
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Denver and Oklahoma City
- The average delay between Denver and Oklahoma City is 49 mins
- Denver to Oklahoma City flights are delayed 12.6% of the time
- Every week Southwest Airlines Co. has 75 flights from Denver to Oklahoma City
- The majority of flights between Denver and Oklahoma City are completed by a Boeing 737-700