Cheap flights to Salinas, Ecuador
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Ecuador
This is useful information about Salinas
Temp on Avg for this month inSalinas64.2 °FSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inSalinas0.12 inSource: World Weather Online
More useful information about Salinas
- Colonial Quito is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a must-see spot for any visitor.
- Many take last minute flights to Ecuador to visit the Galapagos Islands, which is an experience worth having.
- After your direct flight to Ecuador, visit Quito - one of the oldest cities in the Americas.
- In terms of population, Guayaquil is the largest city.
- The best times to visit Ecuador is June through September and December through January.
- Founded to protect the islands' natural habitat, the Charles Darwin Research Center can be visited in Puerto Ayora.
- One way flights to Ecuador can arrive at two major airports. There is one in Quito and one in Guayaquil.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Salinas?
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $1.00
One-way ticket (local transport) $0.30
Large bottle of water $0.85
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.47
Pair of Nike shoes $95.00
3 bedroom apartment downtown $883.33
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $0.75
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $1.50
1 hour taxi waiting fee $8.00
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $0.90