Flights from Detroit (DTT) to Minneapolis (MSP)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Detroit to Minneapolis across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Minnesota As you had searched for Minneapolis, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Detroit to Minneapolis
- Windsor (YQG) is only 10.3 miles from Detroit
- Flint (FNT) is only 52.7 miles from Detroit
- Sarnia (YZR) is only 60.1 miles from Detroit
How much do things cost in Minneapolis and Detroit?
Additional useful information for Minneapolis
- The weather in Minneapolis is likely to be 86°F for the next ten days.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.20 inches more rainfall in Minneapolis than in Detroit.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 23% in Minneapolis as opposed to 31% in Detroit, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Detroit to Minneapolis
- On average all flights between Detroit and Minneapolis offer a total of 1421 seats per day
- Between Detroit and Minneapolis Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 246 flights per week
- The largest aircraft flying between Detroit and Minneapolis is an Airbus A330-300
- Flights from Detroit to Minneapolis offer a Canadair CRJ 200 as the smallest available aircraft
- Flights between Detroit and Minneapolis are rarely subject to diversions
- Flights from Detroit to Minneapolis are rarely cancelled
- 11.4 percent of flights from Detroit to Minneapolis are delayed
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Chicago-O'Hare International, when flying between Detroit and Minneapolis
- The average delay between Detroit and Minneapolis is 40 mins
- The most popular aircraft flying between Detroit and Minneapolis is a McDonnell Douglas MD-88