Flights from Salt Lake City (SLC) to Fresno (FAT)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Salt Lake City to Fresno across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in California As you had searched for Fresno, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Salt Lake City to Fresno
- Distance between Salt Lake City and Ogden (OGD): 29.1 miles
- Distance between Salt Lake City and Provo (PVU): 40.3 miles
How much do things cost in Fresno and Salt Lake City?
Additional useful information for Fresno
- The weather in Fresno for the next ten days will be 84°F - that’s 15°F warmer than Salt Lake City.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be the same level of rainfall (0.00 inches) in both Fresno and Salt Lake City.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 79% in Fresno as opposed to 58% in Salt Lake City.
Other user searches
- Flights to Sweden from New York
- Flights from Sacramento to Texas
- Flights to Dallas
- Dallas to Maui cheap flights
- Cheap flights to Madrid
- Flights from Los Angeles to Cologne
- Flights from Denver to Kiev
- Cheap flights to China
- Chicago-O'Hare International airport information
- Myrtle Beach to Hawaii flights
Facts and figures about flying from Salt Lake City to Fresno
- 11.8 percent of flights from Salt Lake City to Fresno are delayed
- The majority of flights between Salt Lake City and Fresno are completed by a Canadair CRJ 200
- On average all flights between Salt Lake City and Fresno offer a total of 122 seats per day
- The largest aircraft flying between Salt Lake City and Fresno is a Canadair Regional Jet 900
- Salt Lake City to Fresno flights are not usually subject to diversions
- Between Salt Lake City and Fresno, flights are not likely to be cancelled
- The average delay between Salt Lake City and Fresno is 1 hr 23 mins
- Between Salt Lake City and Fresno SkyWest Airlines operates 68 flights per week