Flights from Dallas (DFW) to Fort Myers (RSW)Edit search
Prices from $247 to $1,445
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Dallas to Fort Myers across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$1,445RT including taxes
Dec 23 2017 Dec 26 2017
Dallas (DAL) to Fort Myers (RSW)
Flying with: Alaska Airlines
Price subject to availability. Last updated 12 hours ago.
Travel information for Dallas to Fort Myers
Partners with offers for flights fromDallas to Fort Myers2
Number of flight deals forDallas to Fort Myers3
Cheapest ticket price forDallas to Fort Myers$246
Average flight price forDallas to Fort Myers$818
Flight time forDallas to Fort Myers2 hrs 34 mins
Dallas to Fort Myers990 miles
How much do things cost in Fort Myers and Dallas?
Dallas is 5% cheaper than Fort Myers
3 course meal for 2
1 hour taxi waiting fee
Large bottle of water
One-way ticket (local transport)
Additional useful information for Fort Myers
- In the next ten days, Dallas will be 62°F, whereas Fort Myers will be 73°F, that’s 11°F warmer.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.01 inches less rainfall in Fort Myers than in Dallas.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 78% in Fort Myers as opposed to 74% in Dallas, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Dallas to Fort Myers
- The most common connection between Dallas and Fort Myers is Charlotte/Douglas International
- On average all flights between Dallas and Fort Myers offer a total of 508 seats per day
- Flights from Dallas to Fort Myers offer an Airbus A320-100/200 as the largest available aircraft
- Flights from Dallas to Fort Myers are rarely cancelled
- Flights from Dallas to Fort Myers typically have a delay of 28 mins
- When traveling between Dallas and Fort Myers, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Each week American Airlines Inc. operates 87 flights from Dallas to Fort Myers
- Flights between Dallas and Fort Myers are rarely subject to diversions