Cheap flights to Ferihegyi (BUD)
Located 10 miles (16km) east of Budapest, Budapest Franz Liszt International Airport (BUD) is the largest of Hungary's five international airports. Renamed in 2011 for the famous Hungarian composer and pianist on the 200th anniversary of his birth, the airport is still popularly known as Budapest Ferihegy International Airport.
The airport is an important hub in Eastern Europe, and flights to Budapest International Airport come from destinations all over the world, including New York, Paris, London, Prague, Berlin, Cairo, Tel Aviv, Amsterdam, Beijing, St Petersburg and Doha. This gateway to Budapest is known for its efficiency, if not its friendliness. If you want fast processing times and short queues, you’ll love the airport – just don’t expect the staff to smile much.
The brand-new SkyCourt provides much-needed entertainment for waiting passengers, and further expansion is on the cards for Budapest Ferihegy, including a business park and hotel with conference facilities, and additional car parks and cargo facilities.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Ferihegyi
USA departure airports for flights to Ferihegyi
This is useful information about Ferihegyi
More useful information about Ferihegyi
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.