Cheap flights to Baiyun (CAN)
One of the three largest airports in China, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport is located 28km (17 miles) from central Guangzhou. About 41 million passengers used the airport in 2010 flying from (and to) more than 100 domestic and international destinations.
Although there is a new terminal, chaos and disorganisation are big problems at Guangzhou Baiyun International. Smoking areas are in close proximity to child-care rooms and water dispensers, and ventilation is poor. Food prices are generally high, even by airport standards.
Fortunately, a major construction project that is set to improve efficiency throughout all operations is underway. When the entire multi-phase project is complete, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport will be able to handle 75 million passengers annually.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Baiyun
USA departure airports for flights to Baiyun
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Baiyun
- New York (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Boise (BOI)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Houston (IAH)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Denver (DEN)
- Miami (MIA)
- Washington (WAS)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Portland (PDX)
- Tucson (TUS)
Useful information about Baiyun
More useful information about Baiyun
- Foreign visitors are allowed to drive only within the city limits of Beijing and Shanghai and in Hong Kong.
- For cheap direct flights to China, the off seasons are summer and winter.
- After your last minute flights to China, you can get around the major cities in taxis.
- Flying is the best way to cover large distances in China with more than 470 airports.
- The peak domestic travel seasons include Chinese New Year, Labor Day, and National Day.
- Bicycling is popular in Beijing and Shanghai, but watch out for traffic.
- China has the largest population of any country in the world.
- Tip for one way flights to China: Visa applications should be made at least one month prior to departure.