Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Alamosa (ALS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to Alamosa across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Colorado As you had searched for Alamosa, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Los Angeles to Alamosa
- Distance between Los Angeles and Burbank (BUR): 8.8 miles
- Distance between Los Angeles and Long Beach (LGB): 27.3 miles
- Distance between Los Angeles and Palmdale (PMD): 40.4 miles
Additional useful information for Alamosa
- Over the next ten days, Alamosa (48°F) is expected to be 23°F cooler than Los Angeles (71°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be the same level of rain (0 inches) in both Alamosa and Los Angeles.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 79% chance of sunshine in Alamosa as opposed to 76% in Los Angeles.
Other user searches
- American Eagle flight bookings
- San Jose cheapest flights
- Virgin Islands, U.S. from Chicago flights
- Cheap flights to England
- Flights from Newark to India
- Florence to San Diego flights
- Flights Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International to Eleuthera
- Flights to Canary Islands from Boston
- Flights from Bellingham International to Haines
- Flights to Hawaii
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to Alamosa
- United Air Lines Inc. operates 220 flights a week from Los Angeles to Alamosa
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Los Angeles to Alamosa is 1.8 percent
- Los Angeles to Alamosa flights are not usually subject to diversions
- On average, flights between Los Angeles and Alamosa are delayed 14.6% of the time
- Flights from Los Angeles to Alamosa typically have a delay of 55 mins
- When traveling between Los Angeles and Alamosa, the most commonly used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 700
- The most popular connection between Los Angeles and Alamosa is Denver International
- Douglas DC-10-30/40 Freighter is the biggest available airplane for flights between Los Angeles and Alamosa