Cheap flights to Lester B. Pearson International (YYZ)
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is only 14 miles (22.5km) from downtown Toronto. Despite being Canada’s busiest airport, it’s a pleasant facility to experience, largely due to the staff who have a reputation for being friendly and helpful.
Toronto Pearson International is well-equipped to deal with most passenger needs. It has a great selection of shopping and dining options and it is well-serviced by public transport.
It’s also well served by major airlines. More than 50 carriers offer flights to Toronto International Airport. It is a hub for Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Transat, CanJet, SunWing Airlines and WestJet.
With its two terminals and great connectivity both locally and internationally, Toronto Pearson International Airport is a great choice when flying to Canada.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Lester B. Pearson International
USA departure airports for flights to Lester B. Pearson International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Lester B. Pearson International
- New York (NYC)
- Boston (BOS)
- Miami (MIA)
- Newark (EWR)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Washington (WAS)
- Houston (IAH)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Dallas (DFW)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Denver (DEN)
- Austin (AUS)
- West Palm Beach (PBI)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Portland (PDX)
- Indianapolis (IND)
Interesting information about Lester B. Pearson International
More useful information about Lester B. Pearson International
- The eastern provinces of Canada include Quebec, Ontario, and Nova Scotia.
- When your one way flight to Canada arrives, you’ll be in North America’s largest country by area.
- Western Canada consists of British Columbia and three provinces: Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
- Victoria Day to Labor Day (Late May to Early September) is the best time for outdoor activities.
- For winter sports enthusiasts, November to March offers the best chance of good snow in Canada.
- Possibly the most British of the Canadian cities, Ottawa is a charming cosmopolitan city.
- Some direct flights to Canada land at Lester B Pearson International Airport or Trudeau Airport.
- For last minute flights to Canada, keep in mind that many cities are transformed into winter wonderlands.