Cheap flights to Kitchener-Waterloo Reg (YKF)
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Ontario
This is useful information about Kitchener-Waterloo Reg
Temp on Avg for this month inKitchener-Waterloo Reg27.1 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inKitchener-Waterloo Reg0.94 inSource: World Weather Online
Currency exchange rate inKitchener-Waterloo RegC$1.00 = $0.76Source: Open Exchange Rates
Which airlines fly toKitchener-Waterloo RegVirgin Atlantic, Sunwing Airlines and Pem-Air
More useful information about Kitchener-Waterloo Reg
- The eastern provinces of Canada include Quebec, Ontario, and Nova Scotia.
- When your one way flight to Canada arrives, you’ll be in North America’s largest country by area.
- Western Canada consists of British Columbia and three provinces: Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
- Victoria Day to Labor Day (Late May to Early September) is the best time for outdoor activities.
- For winter sports enthusiasts, November to March offers the best chance of good snow in Canada.
- Possibly the most British of the Canadian cities, Ottawa is a charming cosmopolitan city.
- Some direct flights to Canada land at Lester B Pearson International Airport or Trudeau Airport.
- For last minute flights to Canada, keep in mind that many cities are transformed into winter wonderlands.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Kitchener-Waterloo Reg?
Large bottle of water $1.27
One-way ticket (local transport) $2.48
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $1.03
Meal at McDonald's or similar $6.83
Cheap meal $12.21
Pair of Nike shoes $69.95
3 course meal for 2 $41.99
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $1.36