Flights to Ontario
This is useful information about Kitchener-Waterloo Reg
Temp on Avg for this month inKitchener-Waterloo Reg29.8 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inKitchener-Waterloo Reg1.46 inSource: World Weather Online
Currency exchange rate inKitchener-Waterloo RegC$1.00 = $0.76Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Kitchener-Waterloo Reg
- The eastern provinces of Canada include Quebec, Ontario, and Nova Scotia.
- When your one way flight to Canada arrives, you’ll be in North America’s largest country by area.
- Western Canada consists of British Columbia and three provinces: Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
- Victoria Day to Labor Day (Late May to Early September) is the best time for outdoor activities.
- For winter sports enthusiasts, November to March offers the best chance of good snow in Canada.
- Possibly the most British of the Canadian cities, Ottawa is a charming cosmopolitan city.
- Some direct flights to Canada land at Lester B Pearson International Airport or Trudeau Airport.
- For last minute flights to Canada, keep in mind that many cities are transformed into winter wonderlands.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Kitchener?
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $1.43
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $1.07
A dozen eggs $2.66
Taxi - fixed fee $2.66
Large bottle of water $1.26
Pair of Nike shoes $65.90
3 course meal for 2 $47.41
Bottle of wine $11.38
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $3.79
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes $8.34