When is the best time to fly to Hua Hin?
The best time to fly to Hua Hin is during the cooler season of November to February. However for sun worshippers the hot season running from March to May would suit with temperatures reaching over 86 degrees Fahrenheit. There's also the rainy season from June to October where it rains for about one hour then the sun comes out. Enjoy the Jazz Festival in June, the Vintage Car Rally which takes place in December or the splendid Kite Festivals during March, April and May.
One of the cheapest times to take a flight to Hua Hin is during the rainy season which falls in June until December. At this time there aren't many people around which makes hotel, bed and breakfast or self-catering vacations cheaper than usual. It's a good idea to take the family outside of school vacations or when there's a national holiday as accommodation is reasonably priced.
Hua Hin in Thailand is a very popular vacation destination. It has a charm all of its own and is visited by westerners as well as locals. The beaches here are amazing, almost five miles long. Many vacationers from around the world love Hua Hin because of its magnificent golf courses. Fees to play golf are comparatively low even though the greens are meticulously maintained. The Klai Kangwon Palace which means "Far from Worries" is one of the official royal residences and open to the general public. With its beautiful grounds, spectacular design and beach front location, this is one attraction not to miss. There are many other summer homes here belonging to famous people from Bangkok that give Hua Hin a unique and truly authentic identity. Along with exciting night life and of course very friendly locals, this coastal resort has lots to offer visitors. If you want a taste of Thailand at its best, visit Hua Hin where life runs at a leisurely pace and you're sure to receive a warm welcome. The beautiful seaside resort has many delightful restaurants, cafes, bars and hotels with vibrant night life that surpasses all. Enjoy fantastic weather, relaxing sunbeds on the beach and a laid back lifestyle.
Getting around Hua Hin
Getting from the Airport to the City
There's a variety of transport options to get to downtown Hua Hin from the airport (HHQ), 15 minutes north of town. Do make a point of bartering the fare if you are using a taxi although meter taxis usually have a fixed rate. It's good fun bartering especially when you can save a few baht. If you take a songthaew, a red, two bench seated pick up truck or a tuk tuk, make sure to agree a price before you get in.
Flights to Thailand
Useful information about Hua Hin
More useful information about Hua Hin
- A direct flight to Thailand during peak tourist season would occur between November and February.
- If you are flying to Bankok, the busy season is November to March.
- The hot season for Thailand take place between the months of March and May.
- Thailand's largest and most popular island is Phuket (pronounced "Poo-ket").
- Chiang Mai is the place to shop for fine antiques, huge Buddhas, and high-quality handcrafts.
- The two climate zones of Thailand are a tropical savanna in the north and tropical in the south.
- If you are flexible with your departure, you can find deals on one way flights to Thailand.
- Take a last minute flight to Thailand to enjoy the infamous Bankok nightlife.