Cheap flights to Bonn, Germany
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
USA departure airports for flights to Bonn
Flights to Germany
Interesting information about Bonn
More useful information about Bonn
- Comparable to a pub in the UK, a gasthaus is a family-run eatery.
- Germany has 16 states or Bundesländer which can be visited by train.
- Get a last minute flight to Germany to castles and gardens maintained by Europe’s most elite.
- The busiest season for direct flights to Germany is May to late October.
- Make sure to find time to visit Germany's castles and picturesque villages.
- Good deals on one way flights to Germany can be had if you are flexible with your travel dates.
- Find good pilsners and other lagers served in bars on your flight to Germany.
- To see romantic castles and picturesque villages, Romantic Road is the route to take.
- Although winter generally brings fewer visitors, it is becoming a popular time especially for the ski areas.
- The country has world class opera houses. You can find them in cities such as Berlin and Munich.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Bonn?
Large bottle of water $0.21
One-way ticket (local transport) $3.02
Cheap meal $10.80
Pair of jeans $72.36
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $3.78
1 mile taxi journey $3.13
3 bedroom apartment downtown $1447.27
1 hour taxi waiting fee $27.54
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $1.88
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $2.57