Cheap flights to Frankfurt International (FRA)
Frankfurt International (FRA) is one of the busiest airports in Europe, a continental hub for many major airlines. More than 50 million passengers arrive on flights to Frankfurt Airport each year. The stylish terminals have plenty to keep travelers occupied on long stopovers - restaurants, shops, slots or video games, sightseeing tours and a Visitors' Terrace with views of the runways.
In 2009, the beautiful Shopping Plaza was added to Terminal 2, and construction is underway on a third terminal and fourth runway.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Frankfurt International
USA departure airports for flights to Frankfurt International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Frankfurt International
- Boston (BOS)
- Washington (WAS)
- New York (NYC)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Austin (AUS)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Houston (IAH)
- Miami (MIA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Williamsburg (PHF)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Newark (EWR)
- Dayton (DAY)
- Denver (DEN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Louisville (SDF)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
Interesting information about Frankfurt International
More useful information about Frankfurt International
- Comparable to a pub in the UK, a gasthaus is a family-run eatery.
- Germany has 16 states or Bundesländer which can be visited by train.
- Get a last minute flight to Germany to castles and gardens maintained by Europe’s most elite.
- The busiest season for direct flights to Germany is May to late October.
- Make sure to find time to visit Germany's castles and picturesque villages.
- Good deals on one way flights to Germany can be had if you are flexible with your travel dates.
- Find good pilsners and other lagers served in bars on your flight to Germany.
- To see romantic castles and picturesque villages, Romantic Road is the route to take.
- Although winter generally brings fewer visitors, it is becoming a popular time especially for the ski areas.
- The country has world class opera houses. You can find them in cities such as Berlin and Munich.