Flights from Houston (IAH) to Williamsport (IPT)

Edit search

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Houston to Williamsport across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

We've found some great deals to other destinations in Pennsylvania As you had searched for Williamsport, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...

$188RT including taxes
Dec 04 2017 Dec 08 2017
4 nights
Houston (IAH) to Philadelphia (PHL)
Flying with: Spirit Airlines
$190RT including taxes
Dec 01 2017 Dec 03 2017
2 nights
Houston (IAH) to Philadelphia (PHL)
Flying with: Spirit Airlines
$204RT including taxes
Dec 08 2017 Dec 11 2017
3 nights
Houston (HOU) to Philadelphia (PHL)
Flying with: JetBlue Airways
$328RT including taxes
Jan 12 2018 Jan 15 2018
3 nights
Houston (HOU) to Philadelphia (PHL)
Flying with: Delta Air Lines
$185RT including taxes
Dec 01 2017 Dec 05 2017
4 nights
Houston (IAH) to Philadelphia (PHL)
$233RT including taxes
Dec 06 2017 Dec 13 2017
7 nights
Houston (HOU) to Allentown (ABE)

Travel information for Houston to Williamsport

Houston to Williamsport1314 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Houston
  • Only 90.6 miles separate Houston from Beaumont (BPT)
  • Only 99.3 miles separate Houston from Victoria (VCT)

Additional useful information for Williamsport

  • During the next 10 days, the weather in Williamsport is expected to be 29°F cooler than Houston (71°F).
  • There will be 0.02 inches more rainfall in Williamsport than in Houston over the next ten days.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 48% chance of sunshine in Williamsport as opposed to 52% in Houston.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Houston to Williamsport

  • There is a very low cancellation rate for Houston to Williamsport flights
  • The most popular aircraft flying between Houston and Williamsport is an Airbus A319
  • The largest plane flying between Houston and Williamsport is the Boeing 757 Mixed
  • The smallest plane flying between Houston and Williamsport is the Embraer EMB 170/EMB 190
  • Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Houston and Williamsport
  • Each week United Air Lines Inc. operates 103 flights from Houston to Williamsport
  • A delay of 1 hr 14 mins is common when flying between Houston and Williamsport
  • The most popular connection between Houston and Williamsport is Philadelphia International

Flights to Pennsylvania