Cheap flights to Talinn (TLL)
Tallinn Airport’s official name is Lennart Meri Tallinn International. It’s the largest airport in Estonia, serving more than 1.3 million international and domestic passengers every year. Although it’s small, it has a reputation for being efficient and modern, with all the diversions you could want, ranging from sushi restaurants to free Wi-Fi.
Direct flights to Tallinn Airport are available from a few major airports, including London, Prague, Frankfurt, Oslo and Copenhagen. Other destinations are available seasonally, such as Barcelona, Paris, Madrid and Corfu. Connections in Estonia are rare, so most people who fly to Tallinn are there to enjoy the Old Town, or experience the beauty of the Baltic Coast and Estonian countryside.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Talinn
USA departure airports for flights to Talinn
Useful information about Talinn
More useful information about Talinn
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.