Flights from Charlotte (CLT) to Seattle (SEA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Charlotte to Seattle across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Washington State As you had searched for Seattle, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Charlotte to Seattle
- Concord (USA) is only 14.7 miles from Charlotte
- Hickory (HKY) is only 48.9 miles from Charlotte
- Winston-Salem (INT) is only 73 miles from Charlotte
How much do things cost in Seattle and Charlotte?
Additional useful information for Seattle
- In Charlotte, the weather for the next ten days is 78°F, but in Seattle it’ll be 68°F.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.68 inches less rain in Seattle than in Charlotte.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 58% in Seattle as opposed to 0% in Charlotte.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Aeropuerto Hato from Marion
- Houston to Telluride
- Flights to Madrid from Athens
- Flights to Silver City from Raleigh-Durham International
- Flight to Chicago-O'Hare International
- Flights to Niagara Falls from San Francisco
- Cheap flights to Seattle from Greensboro
- Southwest Airlines
- Cheap flights to Myrtle Beach
- Lanai to Kuusamo
Facts and figures about flying from Charlotte to Seattle
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Atlanta International, when flying between Charlotte and Seattle
- Flights from Charlotte to Seattle have 315 passenger seats available each day
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Charlotte and Seattle
- Flights from Charlotte to Seattle offer an Airbus A321-100/200 as the largest available aircraft
- A delay of 55 mins is common when flying between Charlotte and Seattle
- Between Charlotte and Seattle US Airways operates 57 flights per week
- Between Charlotte and Seattle, flights are not likely to be cancelled
- When traveling between Charlotte and Seattle, the most commonly used aircraft is an Airbus A320-100/200