Cheap flights to Richards Bay, South Africa
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Richards Bay
Useful information about Richards Bay
Avg temp for this month inRichards Bay70.5 °FSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inRichards Bay3.78 inSource: World Weather Online
Foreign-exchange rate inRichards BayR1.00 = $0.07Source: Open Exchange Rates
Deals on flights toRichards Bay8
Partners with offers toRichards BayOneTravel.com and CheapOair.com
Advertisers with offers toRichards Bay2
More useful information about Richards Bay
- The Spoornet rail connects the major cities; Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, and Durban.
- South Africa has 20 national parks, of which Kruger is the largest and best-known.
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park is composed of the Kalahari Gemsbok National Park and Gemsbok National Park.
- Whale watchers should take last minute flights to South Africa between mid-June and the end of October.
- Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain in Cape Town, whooshing up the mountain in less than 10 minutes.
- Travelers on one way flights to South Africa can view breaching whales at Hermanus, south of Cape Town.
- In general, the weather is sunny and hot in the summer months (December to April) in South Africa.
- The country is a year-round destination so cheap direct flights to South Africa can always be found.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Richards Bay?
Taxi - fixed fee $2.60
3 bedroom apartment downtown $688.05
Pair of jeans $37.19
Cheap meal $5.21
Large bottle of water $1.09
Bottle of wine $3.35
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $0.79
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $1.49
One-way ticket (local transport) $1.49