Flights from Jacksonville (JAX) to Norfolk (ORF)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Jacksonville to Norfolk across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Virginia As you had searched for Norfolk, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Jacksonville to Norfolk
- Brunswick (BQK) is only 64.8 miles from Jacksonville
- Gainesville (GNV) is only 70.1 miles from Jacksonville
- Daytona Beach (DAB) is only 87.5 miles from Jacksonville
How much do things cost in Norfolk and Jacksonville?
Additional useful information for Norfolk
- The weather in Norfolk is likely to be 78°F for the next ten days.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.10 inches more rain in Norfolk than in Jacksonville.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 36% chance of sunshine in Norfolk as opposed to 0% in Jacksonville.
Other user searches
- Flights to Niagara Falls
- Flights from Houston to Romania
- Flights from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International to Luxembourg
- Cheap flights to Richmond from Detroit
- Chicago to Negril
- Sao Paulo flights
- Southwest Airlines
- Cheapest flights to Colombia
- Flights to Ninoy Aquino International from Dallas
- Milwaukee to Atlanta flights
Facts and figures about flying from Jacksonville to Norfolk
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Atlanta International, when flying between Jacksonville and Norfolk
- Jacksonville to Norfolk flights are not usually subject to diversions
- Every week Southwest Airlines Co. has 53 flights from Jacksonville to Norfolk
- Flights from Jacksonville to Norfolk are rarely cancelled
- There are on average 236 seats available each day on flights from Jacksonville to Norfolk
- When traveling between Jacksonville and Norfolk, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700
- Flights are unlikely to be delayed between Jacksonville and Norfolk
- The Boeing 737-300 Freighter is the largest aircraft operating flights between Jacksonville and Norfolk