Flights from Wilmington (ILM) to New York (NYC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Wilmington to New York across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in New York State As you had searched for New York, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Wilmington to New York
- Jacksonville (OAJ) is only 44.8 miles from Wilmington
- Myrtle Beach (MYR) is only 69.8 miles from Wilmington
- New Bern (EWN) is only 76.4 miles from Wilmington
How much do things cost in New York and Wilmington?
Additional useful information for New York
- During the next 10 days, the weather in New York is expected to be 5°F cooler than Wilmington (78°F).
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.32 inches less in New York than in Wilmington.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 25% in New York as opposed to 0% in Wilmington.
Other user searches
- Flights from Laredo to Madagascar
- Flights to St Barthelemy from Grand Forks
- Philadelphia to Oregon cheap flights
- Flights to Mexico City from Boston
- Laurel to M'Poko
- Flights to Charlottesville from Boise
- Detroit to Bermuda flights
- Flights from Rapid City to Montego Bay
- Cheap flights to Guadalajara from Philadelphia
- Flights Gillette to South America
Facts and figures about flying from Wilmington to New York
- The most popular aircraft flying between Wilmington and New York is an Embraer ERJ 145
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Charlotte/Douglas International, when flying between Wilmington and New York
- Flights from Wilmington to New York are typically delayed by 1 hr 13 mins
- Chautauqua Airlines operates 40 flights a week from Wilmington to New York
- On average, flights from Wilmington to New York are cancelled 3.8% of the time
- The largest aircraft flying between Wilmington and New York is a Canadair CRJ 700
- The percent of flights delayed between Wilmington and New York is 11.3 percent
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Wilmington and New York