Cheap flights to Marco Polo (Tessera) (VCE)
Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) is the gateway to the beautiful and romantic city of Venice, with its islands, canals and gondolas, located an easy five miles (8km) from central Venice.
The airport’s single terminal is easy to navigate and consists of three floors. The departures area is on the first floor and arrivals is on the ground floor. There are loads of shops and restaurants, including duty-free options and plenty of high-quality souvenirs and gifts, just in case you forgot to get them in Venice.
There are several airlines that offer flights to Venice Marco Polo Airport. These include a couple of low-cost carriers that connect Venice to cities across Europe, such as London, Manchester, Zurich, Leeds and Geneva. There are also flights to Venice Airport from Doha, New York and Istanbul as well as many other cities across the world.
Venice Marco Polo Airport is a great facility to use when traveling to this magical city. There are plenty of amenities at the airport and it is well connected to the city, making it the perfect choice when flying to Venice.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Marco Polo (Tessera)
USA departure airports for flights to Marco Polo (Tessera)
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Marco Polo (Tessera)
- Boston (BOS)
- New York (NYC)
- Miami (MIA)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Washington (WAS)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Houston (IAH)
- Newark (EWR)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Manchester (MHT)
- Tucson (TUS)
- Panama City (PTY)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Oklahoma City (OKC)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Omaha (OMA)
- St Louis (STL)
- Austin (AUS)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- San Jose (SJC)
Interesting information about Marco Polo (Tessera)
More useful information about Marco Polo (Tessera)
- Book a one way flight to Italy and immerse yourself in the works of Raphael, Michelangelo, and da Vinci.
- Bologna is a beautiful city with a medieval center, old brick palaces, and porticoed streets.
- In Italy, the mountain ski season is December through April.
- Travelers take direct flights to Italy to ski the snow-capped mountain tops of the Dolomites.
- The slow travel season for Italy usually runs from November to mid-December.
- The entire country has the same coastal temperatures all year round except for the higher elevations.
- A last minute flight to Italy will get you to Venice in time for Carnival that takes place every February.
- Italy has set the groundwork for many of today’s literature, theater, art, and cuisine.
- Your best bet to see some of Italy's beautiful vineyards is to take an organized tour.
- Serious shoppers take flights to Italy to purchase some of the country's famed fashion.