Flights from Buffalo (BUF) to Los Angeles (LAX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Buffalo to Los Angeles across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in California As you had searched for Los Angeles, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Buffalo to Los Angeles
- Only 16.9 miles separate Buffalo from Niagara Falls (IAG)
- Only 54.9 miles separate Buffalo from Jamestown (JHW)
- Only 57.2 miles separate Buffalo from Hamilton (YHM)
How much do things cost in Los Angeles and Buffalo?
Additional useful information for Los Angeles
- In the next ten days, Buffalo will be 73°F, whereas Los Angeles will be 71°F, that’s 2°F cooler.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.24 inches less in Los Angeles than in Buffalo.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 90% in Los Angeles as opposed to 2% in Buffalo.
Other user searches
- Kingsport to Kotzebue
- Flights from Las Vegas to Ecuador
- Flights to Manchester from Tulsa
- Cheap flights to India
- Harrisburg to Miami
- Cheap Aer Lingus tickets
- Flights to Milwaukee from Boston
- Flights to Niagara Falls from Orlando
- Flights Manchester to Florida
- New Castle Airport to Jerez de la Frontera flights
Facts and figures about flying from Buffalo to Los Angeles
- When flying from Buffalo to Los Angeles, Atlanta International is the most common place passengers connect in
- Between Buffalo and Los Angeles, flights are unlikely to be delayed
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Buffalo and Los Angeles
- Between Buffalo and Los Angeles JetBlue Airways operates 189 flights per week
- If you’re flying between Buffalo and Los Angeles you will most likely travel with a Boeing 737-700
- The Boeing 737-800 (winglets) is the largest aircraft operating flights between Buffalo and Los Angeles
- Between Buffalo and Los Angeles, flights are not likely to be cancelled