Flights from Philadelphia (PHL) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Philadelphia to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Philadelphia to Las Vegas
Avg. flight time fromPhiladelphia to Las Vegas5 hrs 22 mins
Philadelphia to Las Vegas2177 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Philadelphia
- Only 25.2 miles separate Philadelphia from Trenton (TTN)
- Only 34.3 miles separate Philadelphia from Wilmington (ILG)
- Only 47 miles separate Philadelphia from Allentown (ABE)
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Philadelphia?
Philadelphia is 18% more expensive than Las Vegas
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
Large bottle of water
3 course meal for 2
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
- In Philadelphia, the weather for the next ten days is 75°F, but in Las Vegas it’ll be 86°F.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.29 inches less rainfall in Las Vegas than in Philadelphia.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 78% chance of sunshine in Las Vegas as opposed to 34% in Philadelphia.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Philadelphia to Las Vegas
- Midway is the most commonly used connection for flights between Philadelphia and Las Vegas
- Flights between Philadelphia and Las Vegas are rarely subject to diversions
- Philadelphia to Las Vegas flights have a very low cancellation rate
- Airbus A321-100/200 is the biggest available airplane for flights between Philadelphia and Las Vegas
- Flights between Philadelphia and Las Vegas typically provide 904 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- A delay of 1 hr 19 mins is common when flying between Philadelphia and Las Vegas
- On average, flights between Philadelphia and Las Vegas are delayed 14.2% of the time
- US Airways operates 133 flights per week between Philadelphia and Las Vegas
- The majority of flights between Philadelphia and Las Vegas are completed by an Airbus A320-100/200