Flights from State College (SCE) to Las Vegas (LAS)

Edit search
Prices from $402 to $402

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from State College to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$402RT including taxes
Dec 01 2017 Dec 08 2017
7 nights
State College (SCE) to Las Vegas (LAS)
Flying with: United Airlines
$402RT including taxes
Dec 01 2017 Dec 08 2017
7 nights
State College (SCE) to Las Vegas (LAS)
Flying with: United Airlines

Travel information for State College to Las Vegas

Advertisers with deals forState College to Las Vegas2
Deals on offer forState College to Las Vegas2
Lowest ticket price forState College to Las Vegas$401
Average flight price forState College to Las Vegas$401
State College to Las Vegasonly 2029 miles

How much do things cost in Las Vegas and State College?

State College is 15% more expensive than Las Vegas
Taxi - fixed fee
State College
$2.20
Las Vegas
$3.50
Cheap meal
State College
$13.50
Las Vegas
$15.00
1 mile taxi journey
State College
$3.63
Las Vegas
$3.08
Large bottle of water
State College
$1.50
Las Vegas
$1.71
Source

Additional useful information for Las Vegas

  • The weather in Las Vegas is likely to be 68°F for the next ten days.
  • In the next ten days, there will be 0.18 inches less rain in Las Vegas than in State College.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 78% chance of sunshine in Las Vegas as opposed to 22% in State College.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from State College to Las Vegas

  • State College to Las Vegas flights have a very low delay rate
  • There is a very low cancellation rate for State College to Las Vegas flights
  • Diversions are not expected on flights between State College and Las Vegas
  • Miami Air International is the most popular airline for flights between State College and Las Vegas

Popular routes to Las Vegas

Popular routes from State College