Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Honolulu (HNL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Oahu As you had searched for Honolulu, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Los Angeles to Honolulu
- Burbank (BUR) is only 8.8 miles from Los Angeles
- Long Beach (LGB) is only 27.3 miles from Los Angeles
- Palmdale (PMD) is only 40.4 miles from Los Angeles
How much do things cost in Honolulu and Los Angeles?
Additional useful information for Honolulu
- The weather in Honolulu is likely to be 77°F for the next ten days.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.05 inches more rainfall in Honolulu than in Los Angeles.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 10% in Honolulu as opposed to 67% in Los Angeles, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to Honolulu
- Flights between Los Angeles and Honolulu typically provide 4452 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- Flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu typically have a delay of 1 hr 17 mins
- Every week United Air Lines Inc. has 133 flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Los Angeles and Honolulu is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Between Los Angeles and Honolulu, flights are not likely to be cancelled
- When flying from Los Angeles to Honolulu, Kahului is the most common place passengers connect in
- Flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu are not usually diverted
- The Boeing 757-300 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Los Angeles and Honolulu
- The Boeing 747-400 (Domestic) is the largest aircraft operating flights between Los Angeles and Honolulu