Flights from San Diego (SAN) to Kailua Kona (KOA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Diego to Kailua Kona across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Oahu As you had searched for Kailua Kona, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for San Diego to Kailua Kona
- Carlsbad (CLD) is only 21 miles from San Diego
- Santa Ana (SNA) is only 73 miles from San Diego
- Palm Springs (PSP) is only 79.6 miles from San Diego
Additional useful information for Kailua Kona
- The weather in Kailua Kona for the next ten days will be 78°F - that’s 7°F warmer than San Diego.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.14 inches more in Kailua Kona than in San Diego.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 0% in Kailua Kona as opposed to 91% in San Diego.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from San Diego to Kailua Kona
- The most popular connection between San Diego and Kailua Kona is Honolulu International
- San Diego to Kailua Kona flights are not usually subject to diversions
- For flights between San Diego and Kailua Kona, the average cancellation rate is 0.5%
- 1.8 percent of flights from San Diego to Kailua Kona are delayed
- SkyWest Airlines operates 718 flights per week between San Diego and Kailua Kona
- The Boeing 757 Mixed is the largest aircraft operating flights between San Diego and Kailua Kona
- The majority of flights between San Diego and Kailua Kona are completed by an Airbus A320-100/200
- The average delay between San Diego and Kailua Kona is 10 mins