Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Gainesville (GNV)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to Gainesville across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Florida As you had searched for Gainesville, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Los Angeles to Gainesville
- Only 8.8 miles separate Los Angeles from Burbank (BUR)
- Only 27.3 miles separate Los Angeles from Long Beach (LGB)
- Only 40.4 miles separate Los Angeles from Palmdale (PMD)
Additional useful information for Gainesville
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Gainesville is expected to be 14°F warmer than Los Angeles (66°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.44 inches more rainfall in Gainesville than in Los Angeles.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 0% in Gainesville as opposed to 57% in Los Angeles, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Cape Town from Austin
- Chicago to San Juan
- Cheap flights Ethiopia
- Chubu Centrair International Airport from Los Angeles flights
- Boston to Russia
- New Zealand from New York flights
- Flights from Seattle to Hawaii
- Cheap flights to San Diego
- Myrtle Beach to Beirut
- Cheap flights to Formentera from Biloxi
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to Gainesville
- The Boeing 737-800 (winglets) is the smallest airplane available for flights between Los Angeles and Gainesville
- For flights between Los Angeles and Gainesville, the typical cancellation rate is 0.1 percent
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 279 flights per week between Los Angeles and Gainesville
- The average delay between Los Angeles and Gainesville is 9 mins
- If you’re flying between Los Angeles and Gainesville you will most likely travel with a Boeing 757 Mixed
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Los Angeles and Gainesville
- The most popular connection between Los Angeles and Gainesville is Atlanta International
- The largest plane flying between Los Angeles and Gainesville is the Boeing 777-200
- Flights from Los Angeles to Gainesville are delayed 1.8 percent of the time