Flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Eau Claire (EAU)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Francisco to Eau Claire across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Wisconsin As you had searched for Eau Claire, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for San Francisco to Eau Claire
- Only 14.3 miles separate San Francisco from Oakland (OAK)
- Only 41.8 miles separate San Francisco from San Jose (SJC)
- Only 54.6 miles separate San Francisco from Santa Rosa (STS)
Additional useful information for Eau Claire
- Over the next ten days, Eau Claire (37°F) is expected to be 20°F cooler than San Francisco (57°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.09 inches less rain in Eau Claire than in San Francisco.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 47% in both Eau Claire and San Francisco.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Maui from Grand Rapids
- Flights to Las Vegas
- Flights Anchorage to Scottsdale
- Raleigh from Lafayette flights
- Cheap flights to Stockholm
- Flights to Bangalore from Salt Lake City
- Cheap Houston to USA flights
- Flights from Marathon to Latvia
- Flights from Detroit to Ireland
- Chicago to Paris
Facts and figures about flying from San Francisco to Eau Claire
- Flights from San Francisco to Eau Claire offer an Airbus A319 as the smallest available aircraft
- Every week United Air Lines Inc. has 353 flights from San Francisco to Eau Claire
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Chicago-O'Hare International, when flying between San Francisco and Eau Claire
- Flights from San Francisco to Eau Claire are typically delayed by 47 mins
- For flights between San Francisco and Eau Claire, the average cancellation rate is 1.9%
- San Francisco to Eau Claire flights are not usually subject to diversions
- Flights from San Francisco to Eau Claire offer a Boeing 747-400 (Domestic) as the largest available aircraft
- The majority of flights between San Francisco and Eau Claire are completed by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)