Cheap flights to Cayo Coco, Cuba
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Cuba
More useful information about Cayo Coco
- Many last minute flights to Cuba arrive at Jose Marti International (Havana).
- The Republic of Cuba includes the main island of Cuba, Isla de la Juventud, and various archipelagos.
- Havana is both the capital and most populous city of Cuba, with over 2.1 million residents as of 2011.
- A direct flight to Cuba in July will allow you to attend the Fiesta del Fuego.
- Flight restrictions to Cuba can be found at fpc.state.gov.
- Cuba's great sun and sand locations include Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo Del Sur, and Jardines del Rey.
- Before booking flights to Cuba, make sure to research travel restrictions from the United States.
- The Isla de la Juventud, or "Isle of Youth," was renamed as such in 1978 from the Isle of Pines ("Isla de Pinos").
- Flights to Cuba arrive and depart from over a dozen airports across the main island.
- Dry, sunny days from December-May make it the best time to visit Cuba.