Flights from Las Vegas (LAS) to Binghamton (BGM)

Edit search

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Las Vegas to Binghamton across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

We've found some great deals to other destinations in New York State As you had searched for Binghamton, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...

$185RT including taxes
Dec 06 2017 Dec 09 2017
3 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to New York (NYC)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
$252RT including taxes
Jan 11 2018 Jan 18 2018
7 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to Buffalo (BUF)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
$166RT including taxes
Jan 20 2018 Jan 27 2018
7 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to New York (NYC)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
$252RT including taxes
Jan 11 2018 Jan 18 2018
7 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to Buffalo (BUF)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
$161RT including taxes
Dec 14 2017 Jan 16 2018
33 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to New York (LGA)
$192RT including taxes
Dec 06 2017 Dec 13 2017
7 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to New York (NYC)

Travel information for Las Vegas to Binghamton

Las Vegas to Binghamton2126 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Las Vegas
  • Bullhead City (IFP) is only 81.7 miles from Las Vegas
  • Kingman (IGM) is only 99.4 miles from Las Vegas

Additional useful information for Binghamton

  • In Las Vegas, the weather for the next ten days is 69°F, but in Binghamton it’ll be 33°F.
  • Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.03 inches more in Binghamton than in Las Vegas.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 22% chance of sun in Binghamton as opposed to 78% in Las Vegas.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Las Vegas to Binghamton

  • There is a very low cancellation rate for Las Vegas to Binghamton flights
  • The most popular aircraft flying between Las Vegas and Binghamton is an Airbus A320-100/200
  • Flights from Las Vegas to Binghamton are not usually diverted
  • The most common connection between Las Vegas and Binghamton is Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County
  • Flights from Las Vegas to Binghamton typically have a delay of 21 mins
  • Las Vegas to Binghamton flights are delayed 3.5% of the time
  • Flights from Las Vegas to Binghamton offer an Airbus A319 as the smallest available aircraft
  • Flights from Las Vegas to Binghamton offer an Airbus A321-100/200 as the largest available aircraft
  • Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 156 flights per week between Las Vegas and Binghamton

Flights to New York State